Thursday, September 04, 2008

Stamp a Sweet Impression - RELEASE DAY!

Happy Friday, Happy Cupcake Day, and Happy Release Day! Are you ready to PARTY!? Thank you all for your excitement and your encouragement over the past few days of announcements and sneak peeks! It's time now to introduce you to the Stamp a Sweet Impression sets available for purchase RIGHT NOW at Taylored Expressions:













There are three sets being released today: Frightful Night, Trick or Sweet, and Sweet Celebration (pictured above from left to right). Each set retails for $21.95 which includes a full-color index on a binder-ready storage panel and deeply-etched rubber images mounted on cling cushion and already die cut for you! The design team has been showing you some cuteness over the past few days using elements from each of the Key Ingredients kits. There are three sets of Key Ingredients being released today: Halloween, Birthday Girl, and Birthday Boy (pictured below from left to right):









Each Key Ingredients package is only $12.95 and includes 8 sheets of 8.5" x 11" cardstock, 16 sheets of 6" x 6" patterned paper, 5 yards of coordinating ribbon, 1/2 oz. glitter, and 50 assorted brads. Everything was specially selected to coordinate perfectly for your batch of cupcake cards. For those of you who say "I Want it All!", I've got something very special in a very limited quantity just for this very special Release Day. There are 10 "I Want It All and I Want it First" packages available. This package includes one of each of the three stamp sets, one customized mini binder box for storing your sets, and one of each of the three Key Ingredients kits (a $116 value) for just $105.00! And if that's not tickling your fancy, anyone who purchases all three stamps sets will receive a little gift in your order! And if that's still not floating your boat, would you be interested in winning a free stamp set and becoming the very first Taylored Expressions Top Chef!? I'm so excited to announce the very first Taylored Expressions Top Chef Challenge! The winner of the Top Chef honors will create the most delectable birthday party ensemble using the Birthday Girl or Birthday Boy Key Ingredients and any of the new Stamp a Sweet Impression stamps. Here are some ideas to get you started in your party planning: invitation, party favor, party game, decorations, birthday gift, birthday card, thank you note, scrapbook page, etc. Your ensemble must include at least two pieces and you must upload it to Splitcoaststampers using keyword TETOPCHEF by Friday, October 10th! The winner will receive her choice of one of our next stamp releases FREE! Now it just wouldn't be a proper celebration today without a Cupcake Sketch Challenge. The Featured Cupcake Sampler this week is Sankari. She really caught my eye last week with her adorable cupcake tree card! I was so excited to ask her to participate in the special events this week! After she accepted, I quickly mailed her some of the new Stamp a Sweet Impression images to play with and she wowed me with another adorable cupcake card. I love the bright colors and the Liquid Pearls she added to the image. You can check out all the details on her blog: Sankari's Sunshine Corner. Thanks for sampling the sketch for this special occasion, Sankari! Amidst all the preparations for the big release, I didn't have time to play with the sketch. So I guess that means that now it's your turn to try the sketch! I'll chose the most clever, creative, and cute creation from the submissions this weekend to be the Featured Cupcake Sampler next week. Your design and blog will be featured on my blog during Cupcake Friday. You're not required to use cupcakes for the challenge, but if you got 'em why not use 'em!? You're welcome to create something other than a card, just stick as closely to the sketch as possible and you'll be eligible for the prize drawing and Featured Cupcake Sampler honors. If you're uploading to Splitcoast use keyword TECC32 (for Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge 32). Leave a comment on this post with a link to your blog post or gallery upload so I can check it out! You must have your cards uploaded by Monday, September 8th at 8am PST to be eligible for the featured cupcake sampler. I can't wait to see what you come up with! You definitely don't want to miss the inspiration from the Cupcake Sketch Challenge Crew:
Stephanie Hargis: Steph's Stampin' Stuff
Jami Sibley: More is More
Monika Davis: M.A.D. Stamper
Lynn Mercurio: Stamperosity
Mary Jo Albright: Beauty Lies Within
Sherrie Siemens: Card Creme
Ana Wohlfahrt: Ink A Stamp

And the rest of the Baker's Dozen Design Team has more Stamp a Sweet Impression goodies to show you today!

Denise Marzec: The Paper Landscaper
Charmaine Ikach: Oodabug Alley
Carol Halvorson: Happiness Blooms
Jen del Muro: I {heart} 2 Stamp
Laurie Schmidlin: Just Give Me Stamps
Sharon Harnist: PaperFections

WHEW.... I think I'm finally done! If you have any product questions tonight please post them in a comment on this post. I will answer your questions as quickly as possible by editing the end of this post with the answers! I'll be back both Saturday and Sunday with more Stamp a Sweet Impression creations! Happy Shopping and Happy Cupcake Day!
Q & A
Q: What is your angel policy?
Taylored Expressions is an angel company. You can read our Angel Policy here: http://www.tayloredexpressions.com/content.php?content_id=1008.

84 comments:

Samantha said...

I'm super excited for you, Taylor! I love your cards, and now I love your stamps! I can't wait to get my hands on them :)

Donna said...

woohoo! Great idea to send her a set - love the card Sankari made!!

Godchick said...

Congrats Taylor! So excited to try these cuties out! One question...I am dying to know what your angel policy is! Please tell...I'd love to use these adorable stamps and include them in with the items I sell at craft shows. Thanks!

Godchick said...

Me again :) You've probably already noticed, but the picture for the Trick or Sweet set is not the right one and it shows up HUGE when I click on the link for it.

Anonymous said...

Yay! I just ordered the Halloween cupcake stamp set - so cute! You did such a nice job on them.

Good luck and Congrats!

Janette

Natasha said...

These are all so fun, and I LOVE the groupings of "key ingredients". The whole theme is just so darn cute, I'm also super excited I managed to sneak in one of the 10 "want it all" packages, woot!

Congratulations again, can't wait to see what you offer in the future :D

Kim Getchel said...

I just purchased two of the stamp sets, can't wait to see what else you come up with. They are really cute!!

Congratulations!!

Michelle said...

Super sweet stamp sets Taylor! And Sankari's set was adorable. Love the paper sets as well. I just might have to break out the credit card!

Dawn said...

I couldn't get my credit card out fast enough to purchase the "Want it all now" sets! My head is SPINNING with ideas for the Top Chef and the new sketch!

Thanks so much and Congratulations again! Everything is just so fantabulous!

nini said...

gratz!! everything is sooooo keeeeeeeeewwwwte!! left me no choice but to buy everything lol!

Jackie Pedro said...

Congratulations, Taylor! I just ordered the Halloween Cupcake set and one of the storage binders! I'm really excited to get them!!

Ana said...

Congrats, Taylor!!

Catherine said...

Congratuations! I WANT IT ALL! tee hee.

Debbie Olson said...

Yay, Taylor!!! You GO girl! These are just the sweetest cupcakes--woohoo! (Maybe you can get some sleep now?) {{{Hugs!}}}

Denise (peanutbee) said...

Wow, awesome post. I love the Top Chef contest and the sample picture. Sankari's card is GORGEOUS too!! Off to her blog to check that out some more!

Anonymous said...

couldn't find the spot to buy it all??????

Amy Sheffer said...

A big congrats to you on your stamp line, Taylor!! I love your images!!

Kim said...

Well this is what I get for not blogging for a few days...who knew! A huge congratulations on the release of your very own stamp line, such great news!!! Now to go check out the store! :-)

Lisa Beckner said...

Your stamp sets look great and I love the idea of having the rubber and cling pre-cut! I would like to know what the back of the stamps look like--are they indexed?

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

HUGE congrats, Taylor!!! Your sets are so cute!!! And I LOVE the idea of your Key Ingredients packages -- GREAT THINKING!!! Best Wishes!!!!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Congratulations and best wishes! Loving your unmounted, die cut stamps. They are as sweet as you.

Terri said...

Taylor...congrats on an amazing "launch" of your new stamps/kits...so happy to be a small part of it! Thanks for having me!

milkshake007 said...

Taylor,
Congratulations....your stamps are adorable!
Wishing you all the best in your new venture!

Sarah said...

Congrats on releasing your own stamps. This is so cool!! I wish you the best of luck with your new venture.

Sarah G.

Leigh O'Brien said...

Oh, Taylor! I almost pee-ed my pants at those cute little Halloween cupcakes. I'm gonna have to have those for sure. I am in awe of you. Keep 'em coming! Congrats on your latest venture. :-)

Leigh

Anonymous said...

You seriously rock my world!!!! I am proud beyond proud of you Taylor! Everything is more than perfect and I think your little cupcakes are the cutest things EVERY! (We really should name them!!!). WOO HOO.....I'm can't wait wait wait for more! =) I love you...
JulieAnn

Dawn said...

Taylor those new stamps are soooo cute, I love the halloween cupcakes!
Dawn

Erin Fluegge said...

I am so excited for you!! I just ordered a set of your stamps and I cant wait for them to come in the mail!!! Good luck!! Erin

okcapitolgirl said...

Congrats Taylor! I just went over to your store and placed my order! This is so exciting! Can't wait to get my goodies!

I'll be back with the cupcake challenge later!

Wendy aka wendella247 said...

Congratulations on your new stamps, Taylor! They are SO adorable. I'm on a restricted budget right now, but as soon as I can stretch it a little, I'm gonna order one or two sets--they are just SO cute. The Halloween cupcakes are to die for!!! Love your kits too. Best wishes for continued success with your store. You really have some great ideas!

Lynn Mercurio said...

Oh Taylor, what a wonderful offering of adorable stamps and products you have. Congratulations on this awesome venture!

zukesgirl said...

These are awesome!!!

As soon as I can afford it I NEED to get some cupcake stamps!

Here is my card. I love this sketch!

http://zukesgirl.blogspot.com/2008/09/taylored-expressions-32-challenge.html

Holly Harris said...

Hey Taylor congrats on the new line, and great sketch. Here is my card on SCS and my blog
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1044320?cat=500&ppuser=175194
http://obsessedstamplover.blogspot.com/
Thanks Holly

Jennifer Moore said...

I thought the stamps looked like Cakespy work and then I went to Cakespy's site and saw that I was right. Very cool.

EllenH said...

CONGRATULATIONS Taylor!!! You have done a beautiful job and the girls on your team are so incredibly talented. I wish much success! Huge hugs!

a. said...

Totally adorable!

Kathryn said...

Congratulations again on your NEW stamps -- they are so cute!
I ordered mine and could have used them for my card this week.

Here it is:

http://ilovethemmoreeveryday.blogspot.com/

Joanne B. said...

Of course I was stalking the site last night at 11:59, and bought myself some new cupcakes to play with! I'm so very excited for you, what a fantastic team you have on board and the stamps are adorable! How fun.

Great sketch this week. I can't believe this is my first time getting my act in gear for your sketch. Hope to do it more often!! Can't wait to try whatever you have lined up for next week with the new stamps!

till then, here's a sample

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1044496?cat=500&ppuser=82067

~ melanie said...

I love to read your blog and find it very inspiring! I have something for you on my blog, check it out at www.melalleee.blogspot.com
thanks for sharing your creativity, melanie

Em's Place said...

I am so proud of you. I knew this was going to happen for you and I'm thrilled. These are the cutest EVER.
Congrats a million times.
emily

Darlene L said...

Congrats on your awesome new sets. They are very, very creative and have endless possibilities. I think they have wonderful personality too! Your completer packages are great also. Best of luck! Darlene

denise f said...

Your cupcakes are too die for!!!
Congrats!!!!

Sarah Moore said...

oh my golly! these are seriously adorable Taylor!

Hope said...

Here's my card, Taylor. Thanks for a great sketch!

http://myideaofrecess.blogspot.com/2008/09/were-gonna-need-more-cake.html

Anonymous said...

Taylor-- A BIG congratulations on your newest endeavor-- your new stamps are adorable! I have always loved your fresh and pretty designs with their special touches!

Best wishes!
DeborahLynneS

TheTatums said...

Those are the cutest cupcakes ever!!!

saffire said...

I love the halloween cupcakes! Do you ship to the UK??

Here's my very first ever TECC card - I only found your blog last week (where have I been?): http://saffiresstamping.blogspot.com/2008/09/taylored-expressions-cupcake-challenge.html

Catherine said...

Hi Taylor, I placed my order already and I can't wait. anyway, here's my card for this weeks sketch....http://inksomia.blogspot.com

southern fairy said...

my card using the sketch is on my blog now :) x

cheiron said...

Love your new stamps! I am going to get some this weekend. How sweet. Best of success with everything.
Here is my challenge card for this week!
http://cheironbrandon.typepad.com/my_weblog/2008/09/taylored-expressions-cupcake-challenge-32.html

Tanya said...

Your stamps are really really sweet! I love how the cupcakes are little people! Congrats to you!
I really liked your sketch too. Here's my take: http://tanyastampsnthings.blogspot.com/2008/09/sketches.html

Dawn said...

Here's my challenge entry! http://youdawnonme.blogspot.com/2008/09/taylors-cupcake-challenge-sasi-stamp.html

StampOwl said...

congrats on your new stamp line Taylor they look yummy. Great sketch this week too ... here is my card

http://stampowl.blogspot.com/2008/09/youre-on-my-mind.html

Chrissy said...

What a fun sketch! Here's my take - http://cmhdesigns.blogspot.com/2008/09/taylors-cupcake-challenge-32.html

Congrats on your additions to your business! So cute!

Kristen (imayoungin') scs said...

Hey Taylor! Just wanted to share my card! Sorry I don't have a blog to put it on, but I put it in my gallery at SCS. Here's the link!

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1045651?si=imayoungin\'

girlslovemonsterstoo@yahoo.com

Incredible CreatAbles said...

Congrats on your new line of stamps!

Here is my link for your challenge:

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1045736?cat=500&ppuser=138336

AND

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1045736?cat=500&ppuser=138336

Chrissy D said...

Thanks for the challenge! Here is my creation - www.chrissyd723.blogspot.com Have a great day!

Kathy said...

I didn't make a cupcake card. But I do know were I can get them now!!
Here's mine
http://momskreations.blogspot.com/2008/09/tecc32.html

Kristina said...

Congratulations on launching the stamps! I can't wait to get my order in the mail... I've got all the supplies sitting and waiting for the stamps arrive! :)

Here's my card for this week's cupcake challenge:

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1045852?cat=500&ppuser=180921

Laurel said...

Congrats on your new stamps! Here is my card for this week:

http://want2scrap.blogspot.com/2008/09/youre-so-sweet.html

Angela Knopf said...

Congratulations again on your new endeavor! I am going to have to order these cute little cupcakes soon! In the mean time, here is my card:

http://inkybutton.typepad.com/inkin_it_up_with_inky_but/2008/09/moonlight-harvest.html

Hollywood said...

Taylor congrats on the new stamps, they are so cute. Here's my card for this weeks challenge. http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1045241?cat=500&ppuser=169305

Check out my blog at http://hollyslollies.blogspot.com

Denise said...

Ok so was it planned for the Frightful night set to have 13 or did it just happen that way?

Denise W
mamascollections@aol.com

Leah said...

Wow--you've had an amazing week! Congrats on your new endeavor! Wishing you lots of success. And if you're looking for guest designers in the future, I'd love to participate!

Here's my cupcake challenge card (http://craftwithleah.blogspot.com).

Leah

TCake said...

fantastic stamps taylor....here's my challenge entry.... cupcake calender
cupcakes & kisses teresa x

care-in said...

Mine is up on my blog...so glad I got to play again.

Regan said...

Your stamps are super cute

here's my take on the sketch!

http://stampymcstamperson.blogspot.com/2008/09/tecc-32-wish.html

Lori said...

Hi Taylor!!!! As usual, great sketch and I am so happy to be playing again!!! Here is my card: http://smilingwhilestamping.blogspot.com/

Dawn Easton said...

Thanks for a GREAT sketch Taylor!! I've uploaded my card to SCS
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1046579?cat=500&ppuser=93708

Love your card and Sankari's card too...so cute!

Dawn Berry said...

Congrats on your big news. The launching of your very own designs. How cool. Wishing you every success.
Decided to play along in the Cupcake Challenge this week. My layout can be found on Splitcoast
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1046583?cat=500&ppuser=127701
Thanks

Julie Masse said...

Wonderful sketch Taylor!! I got to play this week!!! . . . and then my memory card died, so I had to use my phone to take the picture - yuck!! It's very bad and I hope to replace it this week. But for now . . . here it is! :) Thanks for the inspiration - can't wait for my new stamps!! :)

TECC32

Jetstudio Designs said...

Very cute stamps, looking forward to ordering them.

What a great sketch challenge, this is the first one I've gotten done in the deadline so I am pretty excited.

http://jetstudio.blogspot.com/2008/09/tecc32-taylored-expressions-cupcake.html

Tracy said...

Hi Taylor!
I'm so excited. This is my first time playing along with your fabulous challengs.

http://eatsleepstamp.typepad.com/photos/the_cats_pajamas/tecc32.html

Next week I'll be able to play with my new Stamp a Sweet Impression stamps!

Hugs,
Tracy

Lindsay said...

congrats on the stamps... they are too cute!

Here is my take on the cupcake challenge:

http://lindsaysdesign.blogspot.com/2008/09/just-in-time-cupcake-challenge.html

Vicki C said...

Oh how fun and totally CUTE Taylor!!! Congrats girl!!!!

Tori Wild said...

Congrats on your new stamp line! I'm sure an order will be coming from me soon! :) Here is my card for Cupcake Friday (although I didn't get it done until Sunday!)
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1047186?cat=500&ppuser=62737

Lori said...

I'm so excited for your new adventure! I can't wait to see what else your creative mind comes up with!

Here's my contribution to this weekend's challenge...
http://tisdalestamps.blogspot.com/2008/09/taylored-expressions-cupcake-challenge.html

Karen Giron said...

Congrats Taylor! Your stamps are so cute! So perfect.

Thanks for another great challenge - here is my card http://kgiron.blogspot.com/2008/09/bright-crazy.html

Anonymous said...

Hi Taylor! I finally got my TECC32card done. I love this sketch and I'm sure I will use it again. Here's my cupcakes: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1047442?cat=500&ppuser=113844
Mary R.

Chrissy Joyner said...

Your new stamps are so cute! Can't wait to get them. Here's what I came up with.

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Hi Taylor. This is too late for the contest, but I thought I'd share it anyway. I loved the sketch this week... and I can't wait for my TE order of your new stamp sets and Key Ingredients to arrive on my doorstep! Congratulations!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Well, I guess it would help if I provided the link: http://lisahjulberg.blogspot.com/2008/09/taylors-cupcake-challenge-32.html

Tamarra said...

Cute sets! Well here is my take on the sketch. http://tamarrastamps.typepad.com/my_weblog/2008/09/another-week-and-more-cupcakes.html Thanks for another great sketch!

Marti - Pez-A-Doodle Design Studios said...

Hi Taylor!! i just posted my Top Chef entry over on splitcoast - i hope you like it!! i had SO VERY much fun working with the stamps and key ingredients - we aren't going to have to wait too long for the next installment are we???? Cuppies in the snow?? Cuppies doin' Christmas...??? OH and my 2 year old LOVES the "Cuppies" too!!