Friday, January 01, 2010

Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge #96

Happy New Year! Wishing you a happy, healthy, and prosperous 2010!

I love New Year's Day! It's a time to reflect on the past and move forward with a fresh outlook on the future. And New Year's Day this year happens to fall on a Friday so it's also time for a new sketch challenge. I couldn't think of a better way to start 2010! The Sketch Crew is back with inspiration and here's the latest TESC96 sketch:


Just create a card using the above sketch as inspiration! Link your creation using Mr. Linky below by Friday, January 8th at 8am PST. I'll be choosing the most clever and creative cards to be included in the TESC Top Crops on my blog! And you definitely don't want to miss the Sketch Crew inspiration below...you can click on any of these cards to read more about the details of these creations!


Created by Taylor VanBruggen: Taylored Expressions


Created By Monika Davis: M.A.D. Stamper


Created by Alice Wertz: Alice's Little Wonderland


Created by Jami Sibley: More is More


Created by Lisa Hjulberg: The Craft's Meow


Created by Lynn Mercurio: Stamperosity


Created by Melissa Sauls: In Stamping Mode


Created by Sherrie Siemens: Card Creme


Created by Rachel Sztonyk: The Gingerbread Gallery

18 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Happy New Year Taylor! Lovely card... love the colors and the felt flower... can't wait to see the new things cooking at TE. :o)

Bonnie said...

A sweetheart of a sketch Taylor and what a lovely lot of Designer cards! Just gorgeous! Hope you and your team's New Year is a Happy one!!

Gingerbread Gal said...

Beautiful card Taylor! Hope you have a wonderful New Year! So excited for TE in 2010!
:) Rachel

Tamie said...

Hi Taylor, wishin you a great start to the new year. Your card is beautiful. I have completed your sketch #96, but I was unable to post it with Mr. Linky...he has disappeared from on me tonight. So here is my link to my blog. If he pops up can I try and post it on my link on their for you? Thanks for you patience.

http://paperinfusionsandmore.blogspot.com/2010/01/two-challenges-in-one.html

Thank you so much...have an amazing day today.

Gena Justice said...

Taylor,
I am lovin' my new stamps and so excited about the new challenge. I can't seem to see Mr. Linky either so here is my link.
http://genajustice.blogspot.com/2010/01/taylored-expressions-96.html

Linda said...

Your sketch is just great, and your design team have just gorgeous cards.

Sankari W. said...

Happy New Year Taylor!!! LOVE this sketch!! And your card is da bomb!!! LOVE everyone's take on it!! Beautiful!!!!

rozie640 said...

Hi Taylor, absolutely love your card and all the different cards using your sketch. All of them have such fabulous detail. Great group of cards. Wishing you a happy New Year from sunny CA.

Lynn Mercurio said...

Happiest of New Years to you, sweet Taylor. 2010 is going to be the best year yet!

Hugs!
Lynn

paula said...

Loved this sketch and all the cards are just gorjuss!!!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Natalie said...

I'm so inspired everytime I come and check out all the creations. You have an awesome team!! What a great sketch, I'm so glad I was able to play along, it's been a while!! I've looked many times but just haven't been able to "play!" Happy New Year!

Michelle /Eliotstamps said...

Thanks for a fabulous sketch, Taylor. The sketch crew samples rocked this week.

BananaStamper said...

Great sketch and samples. I am so thrilled to be able to play along for my first time! Cheers,
Shanna :)

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Thanks for the wonderful inspiration from all of the team members. Happy New Year to you all!

Michelle B. AKA JustPaintingAround said...

Love your sketches! Thanks so much for keeping my creative juices flowing!

Elena said...

What a pretty sketch, Taylor! I love how you drew circle line over the cute flower! Really like the heart you added to the center!
Thank you to all of the girls for the fabulous samples!

Ravengirl said...

What a great sketch!!! Thanks so much!