Friday, July 23, 2010

Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge #122

Good morning and Happy Friday! It has been unbearably hot this week which has allowed me to get lots of indoor projects completed including some crafting time! If it's more of the same weather for this weekend, hopefully you'll have time to try your hand at the latest sketch challenge! Here it is:



Just create a card using the above sketch as inspiration. You're not required to use TE Stamps in your sample, but I love it when you do! Link your creation below by Friday, July 30th at 8am PST. I'll choose the most clever and creative cards to be included in the TESC Top Crops on my blog! Each of our Top Crops receives a blog badge to proudly display on your blog sidebar and a link on the TE blog for all to marvel at your beautiful creation!

The sketch crew has done is again with their amazing samples! Hope you enjoy!

Created by Alice Wertz: Alice's Little Wonderland

Created by Jami Sibley: More is More

Created by Melissa Sauls: In Stamping Mode

Created by Monika Davis: M.A.D. Stamper

Created by Rosie Hughes: Love my Craft Room

Created by Sherrie Siemens: Card Creme

Created by Taylor VanBruggen: Taylored Expressions





4 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [23 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Billie A said...

Great sketch and the DT did awesome to insprie. thanks for the chance to play along.

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Coming here means to indulge oneself in total awesomeness. Thank you for another FUN week, girls!!

Brooke S said...

Taylor!!! I am soooo excited to play with you this week. I always have the best of intention to play along. When I sit down to make my Cinema card it's Late Thursday and I can't use the current challenge sketch because we don't post until the a.m. Saturday. This week I made it work out and I am so thrilled.. I know it's a loose interpretation and very masculine but I am so happy with it... THANKS for the get inspiration started...

HUGS
BROOKE