Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Makin' a List - Resolutions Calendar Page

Hey there! Happy Hump Day! So are you a list person? I'm a total list person! I make a list every day when I wake up (granted it's a Google Task list... not a handwritten list) and I add even the smallest tasks to my list like "Make dinner". By the end of the day I feel super accomplished instead of wondering "What in the world did I do today?"

The Makin' a List stamp set was born from my obsession for list-making! Stay tuned for even more 'list making' components in the future. Today I wanted to share the January calendar page that I made:


As I look at this project I'm realizing I totally should have checked off the first thing on the list. I'm REALLY good at ignoring the laundry and I could probably check that off almost daily. *wink* I used bright colors and fun polka dots from the Snap Color Vibe 6x6 pad along with the 2013 mini tear off calendar and the Notepaper die to create my stamps. You can find an acrylic stand or a magnetic frame for your refrigerator and just insert a new calendar page each month of the year... cuteness for the kitchen!



Thanks so much for stopping by today! I'll be back tomorrow with the rest of the Baker's Dozen team for one more round of the calendar challenge before 2013!

No comments: